Tracy Green, a name some of us are familiar with (and some have even met with in regard to our conundrum), has applied to be named counsel to the unsecured creditors’ committee. The link below will lead you to her application.
- Who is Johnnie Lau, supposed Chairman of the Unsecured Creditors’ Committee and what is his exact relationship to Walter?
- Why does Lau have the authority to enter into this agreement?
- Eugene Rapp is cc’d on the retainer agreement, as is Terrance Joe Chung – presumed Walter Ng cronies. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Does this seem on the up-and-up to you?
- Will she respond to Robert Brower’s comments [LINK HERE]?
- Statement #6 on THIS DOCUMENT [LINK HERE] tells us one thing – she is not on our side. Agree?
- #7 on THIS DOCUMENT [LINK HERE, same as above] – How can she assert Palmer has no claims as a REL noteholder?
She asserts her statements are all true as far as she knows. What a short memory she has….
Our honest opinion? Tracy Green should get bounced. Quickly.